Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I carried you to bring me home.

Sometimes I just wonder why it seems so far to reach home. I know I am in the right path, I know i am moving and the view keep on changing but why I am still seems so far away from home. Then I met you, a little boy. Hey, I dont think that you know the answere for my question...i dont think that you can help me either to find the way home...no way! never mind. I still smile at you and greet you a good day cause i wish my smile can console your sadness. I proceed my journey, a journey that bring me no way. Not far from you, I heard your crying voice. Young boy, may I help you? Are you also lost? Let me carry you and sing you a song. It's my honour to be there for you, my dear little friend. Your village just a mile from here?I am very impressed! You know your way home! You just scare to walk alone. Dont worry, I will be with you until my service is call off. Do I feel tire? No, I am not because I have you not only you have me. I saw your village already. Green grass with roses. The aroma is the sweetest whalming welcoming home to you, my young friend. You are the lucky one. Then you gave me a warm hug before say good bye ... your hug make my heart beep again...yupp... I found the answere!!!...thank you...thank you for carrying me home too!!!...now I know...i know...my heart will show me the way home not the past...the past dragged back and put me still...may God bless you and your family, my young friend and thank you...the first key to go home is remember to bring our heart with us and never look back...I am on my way home again...thank you Lord..and thank you for this little angel that u send to me...to bring me home...

No comments: