Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last episod for chapter 1: Finally I met him.

I am very tired...How far I walked.. I am not sure. Just remembered that I felt down when I took a walk sometime ago. So painful. My right hand was bleeding. There was a young lady passed by. She looked at me then left me with a microscope. I just starred at her until she was lost in my sight.. I just wondered why she left me just like that yet i never dare really to walk away when she cried! We are a very close. She left me with a microscope and two four letters word...one is 'hurt' and one is 'hate'...I cant understand...never mind...at least now i have a microscope...may be i get the answeres. Hei, why am i crying?..none stop some more...Why? My right hand full of dirt and I even can see blood under my skin! Its a serious injury!!! Can see so clearly! What should I do? Suddenly I heard his voice. So gentle in the silence. I raise up my face. He is sitting at a small rock...not far yet not near to me. "Anna, its me," What a shock! How you know my name? Hey, since when my surrounding turned dark? I am in the middle of the jungle? Even worst...a deep cliff is just one step in front of me! When I reached there? It is already dark and I am alone here. "I can't see you? Who are you? Is it you who bring me here?"..."No, its not me but you yourself and the microscope. I was observing you and keep on calling you but you didn't hear it caused you were too busy... so, I have to keep on waiting for a small space in your sight to respon to me," What? You were there with me all the time? Then why don't you stop me? I almost fall down to the cliff!"..."That's why I am here, my dear," 'Mr, I feel vert cood, tire, get hurt and hungry! Can you show me the way home? I just want to go home...just go home...can you help me?"..."My dear, the microscope brought you here..chainned your legs ...bond your soul ...lead you to the darkness! I know you well. You woundn't bring any huge harm to anyone. Your heart is sofhten then clouds. You always turn back even you know it will bring disaster to your life! It is the microscope that lady gave you. It makes your heart turn cold and burn your soul with plenty of blames and guilties! You have to throw it it to the cliff to see your way home!"..."No! Its a present from her to acompany me! It might be the clue for me to know the secret behind two four letters word she left for me!"..."Yes, to accompany you to bring your life to the end! Look at your wounds...it is just a small scatches.. look at! Alone in the dark! Throw it now! You will find the clue for those words! Throw it now!"... "Who are you? Why should I listen to you?"..."Throw it now, my dear...you have no more time...no more chance to see the scene behind those suffer you have been through! Just throw it! Then I will tell you who I am,"...If this is the only hope to go home, I must and have to try..a try...a trial...and a trust just because he is the only one I have now... okay, I throw! I throw it! Now! A strong light just flash to my eyes...forced me turn to the back! I covered my face with my hands! I look up...I saw a path... flowers at both sides...rainbow in the sky...the lightness...yes...this is the path to go home! Where is he? Who is he?...He is gone in the wind...I opened my hands...there is a leaf at both side...i open it slowly...a leaf...the curve on the leaf at my left...only one four letters word...'LOVE'...the leaf on ly right is his name...I know him...yapp...quite a long time ago...and i almost forget him...His name is ... Gabriel, the angle from our Father in heaven...I can feel my heart beep again...my soul get alive again...the joy of love and the move of my foots...faster then ever...I am ready...I found it...i found the way home! I am coming home, my Father!

4 comments:

房纪业 said...

Ms Yeoh..
still remember me?
u must jia you o...
juz drop by!!

« ♥ ××yii佳×× ♥ » said...

miss yeoh....
miss u so much~...jus drop by to say hi...!!keep in touch ya...hope u r doing fine!!

yii jing

yzhuhuong said...

see ms yeoh? everyone is behind you, be it quietly supporting or openly supporting! (: take care!

Johnny said...

Miss Yeoh, all the best okie? =) We're all rooting for ya! + there is Someone who will be supporting you and aiding you throughout your life =) And His love we can never comprehend. If your tired, hurt, sad, angry, just tell Him, and leave it to Him. Matt 11:28-30

Take care, we're rooting for you wherever we are =) Keep in touch and God bless always.


Hung Bing/Johnny