Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a baby Vs an adult

One day an adult met a baby at a bus station. Both starred at each other then the conversation begun.
"Hey little boy, don't you know how lucky you are?"
"What? Don't you realize that when i was born, I was the only one who was crying while people surrounding me keep on smilling and ignore my feeling! Is it what you called lucky?"
"Of course! When you cried or make a little sound, they will give you full attention! Your every single move always catch their full attention!Not like me! My parents and others alway ignore me especially about my thought and how I feel!You should feel happy to be a baby!"
"No! That's not true! We, babies very pity too caused nobody understand our launguage! What we can do is keep on crying and some time our parents get angry with us and thought that we are bad! We don't have a right to choose our food or anything. Why? Because we have to follow, accept and obey whatever is given by our parents for 'our own good'! Everything is from their point of view! This you call hapiness?"
Again, they looked at each other...maintain silence...why? Seems like nobody is happy. Why? Nobody met the one who wants to listen to their voice! Nobody willing to sense the sound from others' heart!

The bus arrived. They make their own move. The little baby jouney is determin by the person who carry him. He need to obey. This adult have to make his own move cause nobody there for him. Thier voice reach no where. So, where can we find hapiness? The answere is when we have somebody who is willing to hear our voice and understand our heart! No matter you have found your hapiness or not, life still go on. Take care, my beloved friends. No matter you are a 'baby' or an adult, when you found out nobody to talk to or to hear your says, talk to Him. He will listen. God bless and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

神经兮兮 said...

ms yeoh happy new year~
all the best in year 2009 ^^
keep in touch ya~
shin hui here..^^

lynn-w said...

hey teacher! a blessed new year!!

i'm so surprised to see ur blog in mandy's blog list! aha...great tat we are all blogging! =)

how have you been?

^^

Lynnwei

Daphne said...

MISS YEOOHHHHHH I FOUUUNDD YOUUU

I guess its fate that I stumbled across your blog as per your last entry you changed e-mails, phone numbers etc and coincidentally I lost my phone... :)

BUT

No matter how you feel, how much you love/hate Miri/Penang you still must come to our 2017 reunion! Must ok! I still have the official pertaruhan documents, and I will definitely make sure everyone keeps to their word! I even remember that it's supposed to be on the 2nd day of CNY, at McD's or consequently whatever establishment is at that venue, remember?

Until then Ms Yeoh, happiness follow you always, with very much love from Daphne.