Saturday, January 31, 2009

016-488 Vs 016-871

Still in Chinese new year mood? To me, the most important part and the centre of this occasion is Chinese New Year eve dinner. Sometimes I believed I can forgive and forget so that i can move on and have a new beginning in this new year... sometimes...I remembered that I did manage to do so once before but not in this crucial case. I can't forgive cause I am not ready to allow myself to forget what this person did to me. Sometimes I also wonder why! Why not this time? What so special? I don't know but may be I know. Nobody ever hurt me as much as this yet trapped me with all the guilts alone. I need time and I need God even more to set me free...completely! Once we grap it, too slide chance to let it go. It's like 2 phone numbers, 016-488 and 016-871. I did stop using old handphone number and switch to a new number. Somehow during special occasion, I will activate the old number again. What do I expect thru this old number? Nothing more than juat a memories. This year the sms that i received during Chinese New Year mostly from 016-488-from 04-...am I the forgetten one or been forgotten? Just too hard to terminate 016-871 and forget about 085- but i know somehow this number means nothing anymore. So, I decided to leave it there and terminate by itself when it's out of credit end of this year. i am too tire...anyway...I am not ready to let my memories fade just like that cause I really pour out my deepest love there...I still stand firm in my feet that once I called you my friend, forever I will love you.

4 comments:

mandye said...

hi ms yeoh..

amanda loonan here from 4e3 class 08..

it's been interesting to come across your blog.. =) i still miss u!!

hey.. im now in Perak.. well..Kampar actually.. now studyin foundation in UTAR.. so far so good.. boleh tahanlah.. but now my BM became poor lah.. hardly using written bm and speaking chinese and english everyday now.. =)

how r u? keep in touch.. be it by blogs or not.. i'll miss u and should u need anything, do email me
amandaloonanepoi@gmail.com

i have my blog too. drop by anytime.

www.amandaloonanepoi.blogspot.com

ChelleY said...

MISS YEOH!!

I never ever ever knew you had a blog! Till I saw it on Emandy's link list. If you're wondering, this is Michelle Kuek sister of Nicole and Edric Kuek.

I miss you loads! I'm currently in Negeri Sembilan studying A Lvls in KTJ (Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar). Studying is still bit tough, but I am determined to become a physiotherapist! Teehee..

Just wondering, what's the email you use for your blog? I want to add you to my readers list :P Hmm, that is IF you're interested =) (You can write it out here?)

Hope everything is going well for you! God bless =)

ChelleY said...

Oh noess~! Michelle is being really blur.. Okay I know what your email is -_-|| Sowie!

Nicole said...

Wow, I had no idea you had a blog until Michelle Teo pointed it out to me from my sister's blog =.= lol! I am blur. This is Nicole by the way!

I think most of your Miri students are studying abroad as well, like me! =) I don't sms Malaysian numbers coz it's 20p per sms =O

I miss you, wish it was as easy as last time to call you everytime I'm back in Miri to go eat ice kacang!