Saturday, December 12, 2009

Penang Vs Miri

What is the differences between Cung Ling's boys and Miri's students? Am i right or just because of my prejudice?...Let me about how you feel regarding my point of view...no offence ok? First of al...perbezaan:
1. Chung Ling's boys always call me 'Lau Shi'. Miri's students always call me Ms Yeoh.
2. Chung Ling's boys ... most of them know my full name. Miri's students...most of them don;t know about it.
3. Chung Ling's boys like to search their teachers; profile thru internet. Miri's students only search the profile of those teachers that they are close to.
4. Chung Ling's boys hardly to express their feeling to their teachers. Miri's students can get close to their teachers easier.
5. Chung Ling's boys feel inconveniet if their teachers greet them or talk to them in front of their friends outside school. Miri's students feel very excited can meet their teachers outside school.
6. Chung Ling's boys like to speak in Mandarin n Hokkien. Miri's students only like to speak in Mandarin and English.

Now...let us discuss about the similarities between this 2 groups of students...
1. Both respect those teachers who work hard n always by their side.
2. Both can hardly accept my marking skills which always give them low mark.
3. Both can accept teacher's negative comments if they knew or given the reasons.
4. Both are tuff and hardly give up.

From my point of view..
1. I care about both groups of students.
2. I do enjoy teaching them.
3. Sometimes both groups of students buat saya sakit kepala n kadang kala kepala sakit juga...

Any comment? Let me know how do u think?

11 comments:

felicia.cheong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
felicia.cheong said...

we are choosing teachers that we are close to and search their profile cos...THAT MAKES U SPECIAL! haahhahaha....(:

and, add one more in...we remember u as Ms. Yeoh, by Ms. Yeoh and WITH Ms. Yeoh! :D

p/s deleted the one before, typos. HAHAHA

eew :) said...

haha, i think both are different in their own unique way and we all love you!!! :)

Shao said...

不是一代不如一代,
而是一代不同一代。
(年代的代)

不是一带不如一带,
同样的,只是
一带不同一带。
(地带的带)

LX said...

Miss Yeoh, I like your No. 5 statement. There were a few ocassions where I bumped into you and every one of them made me very excited!

Happy new year to you!

Claudia said...

Ms Yeoh, after 9 years left from stco, only i search your profile in internet, and which i thought i would have failed to at first, but, you surprised me. You are blogging.So, MS YEOH IS ALWAYS MS YEOH, cannot judge you from normal way.hahah...

still remember that the botol air in desert. barang keperluan? barang kemestian? barang biasa? bukan barangan? haa...ok, i will not disclose your answer, since this question might be the very first question for all your econ students.

still remember you failed all of us for the first econ test.

hahha......

all the best wishes for you and may God with you all the time.

Lekjian said...

+ 1 more.
teacher "kiss" 5 pg students everydy.LOLZ!
clicked follow-up comments d.
bt u can leave comment in our blog if u 1 2 notify us dat u replied d.

Ms Yeoh GL said...

wow...kisah lama masih ingat ke???? Ya, that's true susah to get marks from me n i like soalan putar n pusing like roller coaster...i think that's why u ppl can still remember this old lady...mimpi ngeri hoh??? jejaka misteri, i cant reply any msg in Mandarin coz i dun know 'hang yi pink ink'... pai seh...but i do appreciate ur comment..it's the first fr Chung Ling n in Mandarin...Felicia, bila agaknya u nak jenguk me in Penang??? EeWen, I love u all too n I do miss u all all the time...................LX, hope that u will remember this old ladi's amanat, after u bcome a doctor, do be a good doctor who is always hamble before Him n serve His ppl with sincere heart...we wnat to kaya in Heaven not in this earth...LJ, thanks for teaching me how to reply comments thru my blog n v glad to meet u all today in school...u all always look good to me...may god bless u all, my friends.

^PS^ said...

I totally agree with fel~!! =) Hehe... "THAT MAKES U SPECIAL" you should feel proud that you hold an important place in our hearts Ms Yeoh! =)


Phoebe here =) (guess which phoebe) =p

Jon Chia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon Chia said...

Last comments was deleted cos you won't know who is Jon Chia.

Was I one of the students who gave you headache and heartaches, dearest Miss Yeoh? ;)

Regards,

Chia Kah Yoon