Sunday, January 24, 2010

u believe Vs u don't believe.

When we asked a child what do they want to be, i think that their answere is they want to become an adult so that they can be free. Anyway, they wont be able to foresee that adults lost their freedom even more after they reached end of their childhood. I have lots of things to pour out from the bottom of my heart but the voice never came out because it's not meant to be heard. Within this two years in Penang, I still struggle with His dicision to send me back. I think nobody here will believe that a teacher can miss her students from other state so much for so long..so i have to keep it in my heart alone... cause nobody here believe it...Do you know that i tried so hard to bring love and care in my students' life? No, nobody knows. I am very sad when a student told me that they don't care about their teachers after class end. But i want to be a part of my students's life..I want to be their friend so that i can give them a hand when they lost.... I think they realize about it but when they received their exam papers bo get scolded by me, some of them get confuse and turn to become don't belive anymore. Where does love go? Again i have to hide my feeling and pretend that it doesn't matter to get rejected by students...Do my students know that i tried very hard to stop my tears from dropping down during school special assembly? Why? Because nobody will believe that i can love my two form five boys by getting to know them around two weeks before the tragedy! Nobody knows that I still love and care about my year 2009 3TA2 students! Nobody believe!!!!! Some might believe at the beginning but it will change after they get their mark or get scolded by me again...nobody will believe! What had happened in my hometown? God, why You send me back? I really feel deeply helpless and my heart is always fill with sadness!!!!!! Lord, please do show me the way out before i get collapse...what do You put me into this place? I can't shout out !!!! Cause nobody believe !!!!!! God, i know You are good all the time...do send Your angels to console my heart...I am very tire and very lonely here....I cant denied that some of them are very wonderful and lovely students but they are too young to understand how I really feel...I know they are always be there to give me fully support but they are too young to give me the strenght that i need to overcome my circustances...Lord, i need more than that...I really don't want to argue with my BM students regarding essay writtings, no more teaching matter that against tuition teachers matter here...no more arguement with anyone in school regarding students' matter.....Lord, why You believe in me yet I start feel doubt about myself? Lord, now i am goin to rest in Your arm...give me wisdom and strenght to complete Your plan thru me...You are my Lord forever...Amen.

7 comments:

^PS^ said...

No matter what happens, I believe one day your students will understand that everything you do is for their own good =) They might not now, but I'm sure they'll get to understand it as they grow older.


You're always our friend =) and I believe you hold a very special place not only in my heart, but also most of your students.


You're a teacher with a sincere heart to help your students. Don't ever doubt this, or yourself =)


Hehe... come back to miri even for a short holiday and i'm sure you'll have plenty of students waiting for u! you'll never be lonely in miri...haha =þ

加油! ^o^

felicia.cheong said...

"..to love someone. Open up and let them in. Just don’t be afraid to set them free again".

often those who are giving more are the ones that gets all the tempias. Though, its painful most of the time but do not forget how miraculous love is. A tiny bit can already make u smile, and if u realize this smile is never long but short enough to carve something on ur heart.
and mind you...only those who give out love knows the meaning of love...and don't bother about those who are ignorant. Because...you know you've given your love...that all that matters.

Hey!! Im Jiaming said...

Ms.Yeoh ,if the whole don't believe you,i will be the first one to believe you.Being a teacher in CLHS is stressful,because the students always compare school teacher with tuition teacher.If there is a difference between tuition an school,they definitely will think that tuition is right while school teacher is wrong,USELESS!!!Maybe this is the stupidity of a student or a unmatured student.PLEASE NOTICE THAT if Ms Yeoh need a tissue,Esmond Chuah can give you;if you need a shoulder,you can have Gooi Yang Shuh's;if you need someone to chat with ,you can find 6 of us(Henry,Kai Pin,You Shing,Song Han,JIayau and me,Jiaming)and of course the whole class of 3TA2!!We still remember what you have taught us and we will remember it for thr whole life!MS.YEOH,WE LOVE YOU AND WE BELIEVE YOU!!!

ZYL said...

Dearest Ms.Yeoh,

We, 3TA2 always believe in our beloved teacher. We really do. We miss your love, care, voice and emotion always! Still remember how we were thrilled when we had such an honoured BM teacher. Teacher's care and love are always felt deep in our soul.

I think our immaturity causes us the need of a longer period to adapt to the environment. Trust needs certain period, i always believe in that. We all witnessed how hard teacher tried to foster our believe in teacher and we knew those effort were very tough. There are always bitter seeds inside a fruit. The toughness bittered my heart core. However, bitter modulated to trust and believe. The extraordinary achievement of teacher's classes verify that.

I think Penang is still a fresh place to teacher and thus, the adaption is not easy. Maybe precious time is needed to understand more about the differences in the environment and our living.

Don't worry, Lord always lead teacher to the bright path. Hope teacher can bring happiness out of life and the proffesion of a teacher. We love our respectful teacher from the bottom of our heart and we will always be there when teacher needs us.

Wish: Happy always!

~Lee ZY~

李伟 said...

Ms yeoh, i wan 2 say that...we believe uand we luv u~although tis year we din teach by u~but in our memories,i stil apreciate tht the god let us meet wif u,meet wif 3TA2~I'm reali very happy and hav sweet memories laz year~
laz year was my most memaroble year in my 15 life~i luv it very much~i luv the teachers,i luv my classmates~

Being a chung ling teacher, is very stressful~as sum stil nt believe in skol teacher other than believe the ttn teacher~but i sure tht i believe in u~although at the begining of year,i'm sad of my result...1st time my BM fail~
Ms. Yeoh, is u the person hu teach how 2 stand and face wif the difficulties~
Ms.Yeoh,is u the person tht teach us about life~
Ms.Yeoh,is u the person tht let us wonderful memories~
Ms. Yeoh, we r reali miss laz year~

but..
hw the time wil not go bac~
as the tragedy happen~
yong xiang left us~
all in 3TA2(09) was very sad..
we r in a unity~
we r a family~

Pls forgive our unmaturity,
our naughty,
our unbehaviour,

and..

plz rmb and keep in deeply
wif
all our memories~

Ms Yeoh,
We love u owayz~
We believe u owayz~
U r the best teacher tht we every had~
Thx, Ms Yeoh~
Wish u happy owayz and in love in penang~
Beacause
your cutest "sons" and students is here~^^
Muz rmb o~^^

SH LEE^^

Ms Yeoh GL said...

hey...thanks for the support. It means alot to me. I am just tire n need rest. So, to all my 'sons'& 'daughters'....no lah...it make me feel old...so, to all my young friends...u all hv to take a good care hah...so i dun need to worry about u all...i dun want to loose anyone of u before i left...jia yu jia yu !!!!!

mandye said...

teacher...
dont give up and be sad.. God has the plans indeed..

:) and i will definitely remember you.. must go penang find u one day.. if u ever come to perth, find me!! +614-308-828-24..

love ya!