Thursday, March 19, 2009

st co Vs chung ling

A few days ago SPM result came out. I was so busy with my Chung Ling's boys BM result! Very excited with their result...too excited until I forgot...forgot about my students in Miri ...too busy? Too busy until I forgot to on my Miri cell phone number? ...i forgot...totally forgot until I met him in chat room...his words knocked the door of my heart! My vow as a teacher...once you were my students, forever I am your teacher and I will try my best to take care of you. How could I become so forgetful? Is it because of the deepest hurt and betray from the one who i loved and care so much? May be by those who disappointed me on my very last moment in Miri? Or the achievement here make me forget about Miri and my dreams to back to Sarawak once again? Hey, it's posssible too. Last year I came to Chung Ling Hight School to start me journey as a BM teacher and their result directly affect my confidence and reflect the effectiveness of my teaching scale at my hometown. Thank God for the fantastic result! 40 out of 41 students got 1A for BM and only one got 2A! Wow...even now when I talk about it, I feel very excited and just want to jump and jump none stop!......but when i think about what he told me, I know I am lost in victory...he told me that he got 10A1...he said thank you to me...but ... I left them when they need me! Why came back and said thank you to me? Why? Why told me that you still bared in mind what I thought you when you were in form four? I left you all...I left...remember?...i left...but I thank you for what you said...really...caused I did start to forget about my Miri's students and my dreams to go back...i am sorry...I am sorry...when anger cover over love, my mind turn blank and I lost in nowhere...can you all please forgive me for my forgetness? I am sorry...

5 comments:

felicia.cheong said...

isnt tat a silver lining in the big picture?
congrats, teacher...!

Kael Ngu said...

hello teacher, i'm once ur student in st co too, my name is Shien howe, Li hong's brother. teacher might not remember me but just wanna tell teacher that u're the best BM teacher for me!=) =)
have fun in chung ling!!

Ah BaO said...

hey miss yeoh... random student again... hahaz... u might and might not remember me... but i do remember u... hahaz... anyways... hav a nice time and don worry... ur always in our heart and we wont forget u...

p/s really miss u and ur class... *pouts* sadness... heh...

Unknown said...

that is a good result! u did v well ms. yeoh!! Chung Zeng here! ring any bell? ahhaah one of ur naughtiest student eh? hehe

LingDi said...

Miss Yeoh!! Miss you very much too.. You're the best BM teacher and I really like you coz' you're so fun to be with!
God bless you!